$100 to $200 Room Rent Motels Near Me
You can rent hotels for a month or more practically anywhere in the world. Extended stay hotels look just like the room you would book for a few days or a week. In fact, they don’t just look like the same hotel – they’re exactly the same places. Renting a hotel room long-term is a great idea, no matter who you are or what you do.
Millennials can move regularly without having to worry about buying, selling or long-term leases. A freelancer is free to move between gigs and only pays room rent motels near me. A traveling couple can choose a spacious suite in a hotel or a cozy one-bedroom room for their next stop.
Room Rent Motels Near Me
Room rent motels near me are very different from motels and other extended stay chains. Motels are often seen along major roads and highways when traveling. There are large chains of motels in or near the cities, but for the suburban and country lifestyle, motels are “country hotels.” They are located wherever there are passable roads. Some motels are located along scenic routes and off the beaten path.
Room rent motels near me are conveniently located where it is not common to find other accommodation. In the case of extended-stay motels, these motels offer long-term stays without the price or hassle of leases and landlords, with the added benefit of staying as if it were a small apartment. You can leave when you need to without incurring end-of-stay fees.
Like hotels, motels offer all the amenities of a hotel with the added benefit of being secluded and private. These motels do not generally have full kitchens in the rooms or suites, but they often include internet and cable and WiFi for areas outside of internet bounds by cell towers.
They also offer full room service, beautifully decorated interiors, your own room or suite with bath and bedrooms, and laundry done for you rather than having access to a private laundry like extended stay hotels offer. A full laundry service is provided as well as sanitary packs of soap, shampoo, conditioner and sanitary paper products. They also offer private dining options as well as banquet rooms for a business party or board meeting.
How You Can Find Room Rent Motels Near Me
Finding room rent motels near me deals is a chore. Most good motels do not advertise their monthly or weekly room rates. This forces you to call nearby motels, which takes up valuable time. Deal seekers know that finding discounts on nightly rates isn’t easy, no matter what the motel chain. You must call the motel reception to ask if longer stays are available.
Some places allow motel stays of a month or more, but only at the daily rate. If you hit the manager, you can score one free night per month without much effort. But you won’t find the best prices there. To find good room rent motels near me you need to find a monthly rate to make it worthwhile.
A guest services manager understands that every available room is a lost profit and may be willing to negotiate a discounted rate for room rent motels near me. But do you have the time to look for deals yourself? Not only do you need to find a hotel that you’ll be happy to stay in for a month or more, you also need to find one that suits your budget and lifestyle.
Don’t you have better ways to spend your time? Wouldn’t you rather enjoy the sights and attractions of the city? Isn’t there a job you could do instead?
Comparison Of Room Rent Motels Near Me
You may be wondering, “What is the real cost of Room rent motels near me?” You may be surprised to find that this is an affordable option for a condo, house, or even an apartment. Whether you own a hotel or rent a hotel, there are certain expenses you can’t avoid — expenses that are much lower or non-existent when renting a hotel room long-term.
High-speed internet could cost $125 per month and have a cap on the amount of data you can use. In a hotel, your internet connection is usually included, both wired and wireless. Home insurance or renters insurance can add up quickly, especially in less expensive areas. The level of insurance coverage you need to carry for your content in a motel is much less.
The cost of cleaning a home you own is easily $100 a month or more. In a hotel, your room will be cleaned regularly and your bed linen changed – all included in the room price! Lawn maintenance or condo fees are killers, and who has time to do it themselves? There is no need if you have a room rent motels near me.
And there’s more – you don’t need a health club pass, you don’t need a home security system, and your cable TV is at no extra cost, either. And some motels include free breakfast, saving you some on your daily grocery bills too! When you receive monthly payments at a motel, many of your daily expenses are included. And in many cases, the monthly payments are comparable to what you would spend just on your monthly mortgage payment!
Major Factors To Take Room Rent Motels Near Me
There may come a time when you are looking for room rent motels near me. That time could be right now. It can be overwhelming when you imagine paying the nightly rate for a hotel room for a whole month. And finding a short-term rental can add even more stress when you’re thinking about deposits and moving your furniture.
InTown Suites wants you to know the facts. Whether you’re looking to rent for a night, a week, a month, or longer, InTown Suites has a suite that best fits your needs and a price that best fits your budget.
A hurricane or flood has affected your home. You just got a new job in a new city. Your financial situation has recently changed. Any of these life events and more can lead to an unexpected move, and InTown Suites has a suite for you.
We have affordable rates with easy online suite renewal if you need to stay longer than planned. Booking a room for a month compared to paying per night in traditional hotels can almost halve the nightly rate. InTown Suites offers suites with multiple beds and pullout sofas for when you and your family need to relocate.
Affordable College Housing
On-campus housing for college students can cost a fortune. The average cost of housing on campus is about $10,000 per academic year. Living near private colleges costs even more. And that’s on top of your tuition, meal plan, and textbook costs.
InTown Suites has numerous locations near college campuses with great monthly rates. If your parents are visiting or watching a ball game on campus, many of our InTown Suite locations also offer great nightly and weekly rates.
You have received a short-term work assignment in another federal state. Home repairs have made your home temporarily uninhabitable. A family member in the military was transferred to a new base. No matter what temporary accommodation you need, InTown Suites has a suite for you.
Just because you need to be away from home for some time doesn’t have to make you feel like you’re staying in a hotel. Our furnished, apartment-style suites with full kitchens make your extended stay easier.
InTown Suites wants all military members and families to know that we are grateful for your service and sacrifice. In addition to our extended-stay hotel locations near military bases, we offer discounted military rates to all our service members and their families.
For medical reasons, many families need hotels that rent by the month. We know this can be a difficult time. InTown Suites aims to make this stay as easy as possible with as little added financial stress as possible.
For your convenience, we have wheelchair accessible suites with features such as wider doors and additional handlebars throughout. We also offer high-speed WiFi and local calling with voicemail services available at all of our extended stay locations near medical centers.
Extended Business Trip
Your business is expanding and sends a team to open a new location. There’s a conference outside of town that several team members need to attend. Your construction company has a short-term job in another city. The good news is that InTown Suites offers corporate housing.
Your employees do not have to pay for their accommodation themselves and your company then has to reimburse the costs. InTown Suites has prepaid and direct billing options that make it easy to book as many suites as you need, for as long as you want. Your employees can enjoy apartment-style living with premium TV channels and guest laundry facilities are available on site.
After living through 2020, most people have experienced cancellations, closures, postponements and illness. Everyone can use a vacation! If you have the opportunity to take a longer vacation, be sure to look for cheap monthly motels that rent by the month. You don’t want to spend all your vacation money on your motel room.
Various companies offer great monthly rates at almost all of our locations. We take care of the cleaning at no extra charge. And with a fully equipped kitchen, you could save even more money on your meals. All of our suites feature full-size refrigerators, two-burner stoves and microwaves. And there’s a great grocery delivery service that will save you valuable vacation time.
$300 A Month Motel Near Me
You may be wondering, “What is the real cost of hotels for monthly rentals near me?” You may be surprised to find that this is an affordable option for a condo, house, or even an apartment. Whether you own a hotel or rent a hotel, there are certain expenses you can’t avoid — expenses that are much lower or non-existent when renting a hotel room long-term.
High-speed internet could help you to find $300 per month motel and have a cap on the amount of data you can use. In a hotel, your internet connection is usually included, both wired and wireless. Home insurance or renters insurance can add up quickly, especially in less expensive areas.
$150 Weekly Motels
There are some weekly hotels and motels in the US and Canada that will only cost you $99-$150 per week, and then there are some long-term stay luxury hotels that will cost you between $300-$500 per week. Maybe you can find a $500 a month motel near me for cheap monthly rates.
There is one thing to keep in mind when looking for cheap weekend motels near me. You need to find an extended stay motel that is well maintained enough that you want to stay, but affordable enough that you can actually stay.
Different Types Of Rooms In Rental Motels
We’ve already covered the different types of room rent motels near me, and hotel room types can be just as confusing. Motel rooms come in all shapes, sizes and titles making revenue management and hotel operations incredibly complex.
Motels label their rooms by the size of the bed, the number of beds in the room, as well as the furnishings, interior design and additional amenities. For example, guest rooms classified as “single rooms” may indicate a smaller room, a double bed, the number of people that can be accommodated, or all of the above.
Room type definitions are complex and go well beyond whether the sleeping area has a single bed or a queen-size bed, or whether or not it is a smoking room.
These distinctions between room types can be confusing for guests who just want to know exactly what they’re paying for. This guide is designed to help guests understand the different types of motel rooms and provide a rationale for pricing your property’s rooms at a specific scale.
1. Room Types According To Occupancy
It is common for motels to list their rooms according to how many people the room can accommodate. Here’s what you can expect when you see rooms with this label.
- Single Room: These rooms are allocated to one person or a couple. It can have one or more beds, but the size of the bed depends on the motel. Some single rooms have a double bed, most have a double bed, some have a queen-size bed.
- Double rooms: double rooms are assigned to two people; Depending on the motel, expect a double bed or two single beds.
- Triple room: As the name suggests, this room is equipped for three people. The room has a combination of three single beds, one double bed and one single bed, or two double beds.
- Four-bed room: A four-bed room is furnished in such a way that four people can stay comfortably. This means that the room will have two double beds. However, some can be made up dormitory style with bunk beds or 2 single beds, so check with the property to be sure.
2. Hotel Room By Bed
Some hotels classify rooms by the number or size of beds in the room. However, guests should note that hotels still have restrictions on the number of guests per room. Just because there is a king bed in a room doesn’t mean you can invite 15 people to stay the night.
Occupancy restrictions make this an obligation of the hotel. Many hotels charge more for additional guests (up to a certain limit) or allow you to add a cot in a room with an odd number of people.
Here are some room types based on bed availability.
- Queen: a room with a queen size bed.
- King: a room with a king-size bed.
- Twin: a room with two twin size beds.
- Hollywood Twin: Hollywood Twin rooms have two single beds joined by the same headboard.
- Double-Double: These rooms have two double beds (sometimes two queen-size beds) and are intended for two to four people, especially for families traveling with small children.
- Studio: This room type has a studio bed, e.g. a couch that can be converted into a bed. Some studios are equipped with extra beds. Others offer more space: A studio room can feel like a fully furnished apartment, meaning it has a small kitchenette. Contact the hotel to find out more about the studio rooms.
3. Hotel Rooms According To Equipment
Some rooms don’t easily fit into one category because they are absolutely unique. Perhaps a room has certain hotel amenities, such as access to a club lounge with breakfast and an afternoon wine hour.
- Cabana: Cabana rooms open onto the pool or have a private pool attached to the room. This room type is more likely to be found in boutique hotels.
- Villa: Most villas are found in resorts. These types of rooms are actually self-contained homes that offer extra space and privacy. Villas are usually equipped with several bedrooms, a living room, a swimming pool and a balcony.
- Penthouse: Not all hotels offer penthouse suites, but these rooms are high-quality, spacious rooms – sometimes occupying the entire top floor of a hotel – and are equipped with the ultimate in luxury amenities.
4. Hotel Room By Layout
There are some rooms that come with a specific price tag depending on the floorplan — how big the rooms are, whether there’s an adjoining second bedroom, or whether there’s a kitchen area and living area (which makes the room a suite).
These titles can also tell travelers which rooms are handicapped accessible or suitable for business travelers. Some of these classifications are quite common, while others may require a little more research and clarification by the traveler before booking.
- Standard Room: A standard room is probably the same as a queen or single room, ideal for a solo traveler or a couple. Expect a double bed.
- Deluxe Rooms: These rooms may be slightly larger with slightly upgraded amenities or a nicer view. These rooms are usually equipped for groups that need more space, like a couple or a small family.
- Common Room: A common room, sometimes called an adjoining room, refers to two rooms that share a common wall but no connecting door. Common spaces are designed for families with younger children who are old enough to stay in their own space but not too far from their parents.
- Connecting Rooms: These rooms have a connecting door between them, as well as individual doors to access the outside. Ideal for families or groups who don’t want to go through the hallway to move between rooms.
- Suite: Suites come in different sizes. A Basic Suite or Executive Suite has a separate living area connected to one or more bedrooms. This facility is sometimes referred to as a master suite. A mini suite or junior suite refers to a single room with a bed and a sitting area. Some suites also have a kitchenette. As the name suggests, the Presidential Suite is usually the most expensive room in a hotel. It will have one or more bedrooms, a living area and impressive amenities, decoration and bespoke services.
- Apartment style: Aparthotels offer these types of rooms, but they can also be found at other traditional hotel chains. These rooms are aimed at long-term guests with full kitchens, laundry facilities, and other amenities that allow for comfortable living. Housekeeping is limited to once or twice a week.
- Accessible Room: Hotels are required by law to provide a certain number of accessible rooms. These rooms can accommodate a wheelchair and have a disabled bathroom.
Motel Room Cost Calculator
Adopting a cost-based pricing model will help you figure out how much each of your hotel rooms will or should cost.
It’s a simple formula, but it might not always be that easy to calculate. You need to add up all the costs of running your hotel and divide by the number of rooms you need to sell. This gives you an average value for each room, which means you should charge at least that much to break even.
The reason it can be a complex process is that your hotel is likely to have many expenses, some of which are fixed and some of which are variable. Compiling this list may take some time.
Fixed costs include things like taxes, staff wages, utilities, and maintenance. They are fixed because the number of guests you have at your hotel shouldn’t affect them.
This includes things like food, drink, supplies, and amenities. They are variable as the number of guests you have will likely affect them directly.
For example, if the fixed cost is $5,000 and the variable cost is $50 per guest/room. With 40 rooms, the average cost is around $150. To take advantage of this, you must either increase your prices, reduce costs, or generate additional revenue from guests through other services.
$100 to $200 Room Rent Motel Near Me Compare Rates Available.